How To Submit
TIS Rome 2017 proceedings will be published by CRC Press/Balkema Taylor & Francis Group. The Publishers will send the Proceedings to Thomson Reuters (Web of Science) and Elsevier (Engineering Village, Scopus) for indexing purposes.Link to Proceeding
The submission and review of abstracts and papers for the AIIT-IC 2017 will be managed through “Easy Chair” an online congress paper management system. Authors are invited to submit their abstracts no later than June 5, 2016. Abstracts should be text only, up to 300 words long, and should be written in English. Also at least 3 keywords should be provided. The authors will be informed about the acceptance of the abstracts no later than June 15, 2016. Authors of the accepted abstracts are invited to submit full papers in English no later than September 15, 2016. The full paper should not exceed 8 pages including abstract, figures and references. The template for full papers submission can be downloaded here.
Presentation of the paper should last up to 15 minutes, including the time provided for discussions. Both abstracts and full papers will be reviewed by two international reviewers.
- Abstracts submission deadline: July 5, 2016
- Information of the acceptance: July 10, 2016
- Full paper submission deadline: September 15, 2016
- Information of the acceptance: October 20, 2016
- Revised paper submission deadline: November 15, 2016
- PowerPoint presentation submission deadline:
March 10, 2017
- Extended to March 20, 2017
- Congress: April 10-12, 2017