How To Submit
TIS ROMA 2024 proceedings will be published in Transportation Research Procedia (Elsevier), indexed in Scopus. Special Issues in Scientific Journals with a selection of papers are planned.
The submission and review of abstracts and papers for the TIS Roma 2024 will be managed through EasyChair, an online conference paper management system.Easy Chair
Authors are invited to submit their abstracts no later than December 18th, 2023. Abstracts should be text only, up to 300 words long, and should be written in English. Also at least 3 keywords should be provided. The authors will be informed about the acceptance of the abstracts no later than January 30th, 2024. Authors of the accepted abstracts are invited to submit full papers in English no later than April 15th, 2024. The full paper should not exceed 8 pages including abstract, figures and references. The paper presentations should last up to 15 minutes, including the time provided for discussions.
Both abstracts and full papers will be reviewed by two international reviewers.
- Abstracts submission deadline: December 18th, 2023
- Decision on abstract acceptance: January 30th, 2024
- Full paper submission deadline: April 15th, 2024
- Decision on paper acceptance: May 30th, 2024
- Revised paper submission deadline: July 15th, 2024
- PowerPoint presentation submission deadline: September 2nd, 2024
- Conference: September 19th - 20th, 2024
Submission link to easychair: Click here