How To Submit
TIS Rome 2019 proceedings will be published in Transportation Research Procedia (Elsevier), indexed in Scopus. A special issue of the Journal “European Transport” (http://www.istiee.org/te/) with a selection of the best papers is planned.
The submission and review of abstracts and papers for the TIS Rome 2019 will be managed through “Easy Chair” an online congress paper management system.Easy Chair
Authors are invited to submit their abstracts no later than November 30th, 2018. Abstracts should be text only, up to 300 words long, and should be written in English. Also at least 3 keywords should be provided. The authors will be informed about the acceptance of the abstracts no later than December 30, 2018. Authors of the accepted abstracts are invited to submit full papers in English no later than March 30, 2019. The full paper should not exceed 8 pages including abstract, figures and references. The paper presentations should last up to 15 minutes, including the time provided for discussions.
Both abstracts and full papers will be reviewed by two international reviewers.
- Abstracts submission extended deadline:
November 30th, 2018December 15th, 2018
- Information of the acceptance: December 30th, 2018
- Full paper submission deadline: March 25th, 2019
- Information of the acceptance: April 25th, 2019
- Revised paper submission deadline: May 25th, 2019
- PowerPoint presentation submission deadline: September 2nd, 2019
- Congress: September 23rd - 24th, 2019